I’m loving my new Instant pot and will be sharing lots of recipes (I hope) through out the year. Here is recipe number 1 simple and to the point. No long post with step by step pictures to scroll through!
- 2 lbs of Chicken drumsticks (frozen!)
Dry BBQ Seasoning
- 1/4 cup sweet paprika
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons celery seed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- Add 3/4 cup of water in the Instant Pot® with the trivet inside
- Add the chicken drumsticks on the trivet.
- Close the lid tightly and close the vent.
- Press “POULTRY” and set the time to 20 minutes.
- When the timer goes off, release pressure naturally (un-plug.)
- Preheat the oven to Broil.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper/aluminum foil.
- Remove the drumsticks and coat them with the BBQ rub evenly (I just sprinkle on top.)
- Place the drumsticks on the lined cookie sheet.
- Broil the drumsticks for 2 minutes per side or until the skin is browned. Be careful not to burn them.