For the most part I’m self motivated….and new running shoes. However when your in a funk and self motivated its hard to get out of the rut and get moving again. So where do we get external motivation from?
I’m blessed to have a supportive hubby and when I’m not running he tries to help me get out, but sometimes I even fight him….shocking I know. So what else motivates us to keep exercising? I decided to make my list so that next time I’m in a rut I can look at this list and get moving again.
- Fresh Air
- Time for my brain to process
- Physical Health
- The feeling of accomplishment
- So I didn’t waste $ on my gear 😉
- The next race
- For another ‘easy’ delivery of baby #2
- For a faster time
- So I can write in my log book with my pretty pens (yep I’m that weird.)
- So Apple and Gummy Bear grow up in an active home
So tell me what motivates you?