Height: 24 3/4 inches
Weight: 14lbs 4oz
This month was busy, and sometimes it shows. Mommy and Daddy learned just how important naps were for you to keep you in a good mood. You are still the happiest, most wonderful baby during the day. You love to tell us stories (especally daddy in the mornings to wake him up) and play with your toes. Your starting to sit up a little better but still have problems falling over with the slightst movement. We love playing with you and its even more fun now that you like your toys as well. I can see new things on the horizan. I honestly don’t think crawling is to far away you want to move so bad just haven’t figured out how yet….well that isn’t true you can move yourself all over the place rolling.
This months milestones:
- So many more sounds this month its fun! I can’t even keep track there are some B’s and D’s in there and you ast starting to copy every once in a while the other day you copied me and it sounded like you said Hi!!
- You know who Mom and Dad are and when your tired, or at least tired of people (like over Christmas) only we will do. I like it but at the same time it bumms me out because I want other people to be able to hold you and enjoy you too.
- Your 1st Christmas…I can’t even believe it. You really didn’t know what was up, but you sure like your new bouncer and the rubber duckies from Great Uncle Sam and Aunt Jody, not to mention your first professional hockey game and a new garaffe and cute clothes from the grandparents.
- Rolling with a purpose, if you want something you have figured out that you can roll to get it…as long as its to your side if its in front of you it’s just frustrating.
- Starting to sit up on your own using your hands for balance (with supervision so you don’t fall sideways.)