As a fairly new runner I’ve had 3 vastly different years.
2011 was when I got a taste of running and started to get into races
2012 I jumped in feet first and ran in 12 races including my 1st and 2nd 1/2 marathon.
2013 ran and raced up until my 36th week of pregnancy and I’m now learning how to be a running mom.
I think some of the highlights of my year were
- Running till I was 36 weeks pregnant
- My last organized race at 22 weeks pregnant, the Get Lucky 7k
- Last race of any kind at 30 weeks for the Be Strong virtual race. lets just say this race had its bumps.
- Starting to run again 4 weeks post birth.
- First race after and with baby!