Happy July 4th everyone!
Here are just a few ideas to keep you green today:
- Do all your cooking at once, if you can wait till night to cook so your not competing with your AC too much. Oops should have told you that last night.
- Grill as much as possiable, then you don’t have to worry about the AC at all.
- If you can bike to your party tonight do! Not only do you save gas but your work off some calories before your meal.
- Use decor from previous years or use things you have already to make some new decor. Check out my USA sign above made from things I had around the house.
- Use real plates and glasses, if you can’t buy biodegradable throwaway stuff and then don’t put it in a plastic bag just throw it in the bin.
- Recycle as much as possiable!
- Instead of buying pop make your own, if you’ve never heard of it try Soda Stream there are lots of places to buy it localy or online.
Have a great holiday and be safe!!