So last year I ran my first 5k ever, it also happened to be an adventure/obstacle run. It was a great way to break into the ‘racing’ world. Its a run, but its broken up by fun obstacles along they way. Problem is I can’t recommend the one I run to everyone because well, you don’t all live in MN.
Problem solved I was provided the opportunity to tell you all about the Spartan Race!
This is a race that has events all over USA, Canada and Great Britain! They offer a 3 mile, 8 mile, 10+ mile and a 48 hour ‘death race. Yikes that sounds a little crazy they say 90% of people entered don’t complete it…
Most of all I like their code, it honestly sounds like my goals for myself!
- A Spartan pushes their mind and body to their limits.
- A Spartan masters their emotions.
- A Spartan learns continuously.
- A Spartan gives generously.
- A Spartan leads.
- A Spartan stands up for what they believe in, no matter the cost.
- A Spartan knows their flaws as well as they know their strengths.
- A Spartan proves themselves through actions, not words.
- A Spartan lives every day as if it were their last.
So if your interested in finding an adventure run in your area check out the Spartan Race!
If you have any questions check out the F.A.Q page!