Wow I can’t believe it July 4th is less than a week away, crazy! Here are some ints on how you can green up your celebartion.
- As we talked about before you can grill greener by using real plates or recycled and compostable disposables. You can win a Gift Card to get some for yourself here but enter quick the giveaway ends Today at 9:00 PM CST.
- Use propane for your grill out not charcole. ScienceDaily reports that as fuel, LPG is “dramatically more efficient than charcoal in its production”
- Use reuseable decorations you can make your own out of scrap fabric and paint if you want like my USA Sign.
- Don’t do your own fireworks just watch the big ones! Oh and carpool to get there.
- Use water pitchers and 2 liters of pop to reduce waste.
- Choose localy harvested food if possiable.
- Party Outside so you don’t tax your your AC.