Wow I can’t believe it July 4th is less than a week away, crazy! Here are some ints on how you can green up your celebartion.
- As we talked about before you can grill greener by using real plates or recycled and compostable disposables. You can win a Gift Card to get some for yourself here but enter quick the giveaway ends Today at 9:00 PM CST.
- Use propane for your grill out not charcole. ScienceDaily reports that as fuel, LPG is “dramatically more efficient than charcoal in its production”
- Use reuseable decorations you can make your own out of scrap fabric and paint if you want like my USA Sign.
- Don’t do your own fireworks just watch the big ones! Oh and carpool to get there.
- Use water pitchers and 2 liters of pop to reduce waste.
- Choose localy harvested food if possiable.
- Party Outside so you don’t tax your your AC.
One thought on “Have a Green 4th of July”
Ah, 4th of July…. we don’t celebrate it here but our families back in California are getting together for a BBQ 🙂 Hope you guys have a safe 4th of July!