- I’ve cut down on my sugar intake ALOT! I’m still not perfect but hey who is?
- Another successful crock pot recipe from A Year of Crock Pot Cooking, Fish! I used light mayo and fresh caught fish from our trip to Canada last year. The mayo I use is whole ingredients only no preservatives or added anything. So really it was pretty good health wise. Oh and we used parmesan not cheddar.
- I’ve lost 3 pounds!
- I”m cutting back on my depression meds. This isn’t something I talk about much because well I’m a hypocrite. I tell all my friends if they need them take them and don’t look down at them at all. However when I’m on them I tend to get down on myself. I think this stems from growing up with ADHD and needing meds to be ‘normal.’ I worked very hard to learn cooping methods so I didn’t need those pills and just to be back on something else was a little heartbreaking for me.
- We have cut back on dinning out.
- $$ Wise I’m working on couponing, this Saturday will be my first try at double daz at my local store.
- Not doing so hot with paying off the Pathfinder. We have taken up a new paintball photography and blog endeavor and it takes a lil money to get started. Check out that blog at www.llpaintball.com for something different.
- Still should go back to the cash budget for dinning out this would really help us stick to the plan.
- I’m forgetting my sleeping pill far too often which causes me to be tired and therefore need a pop or something to wake up. Not good for natural foods or $$
Well it looks like at least numbers wise the good out weigh the bad so I”m going to stick to that way.