Tonight I’m hopping on a plane and heading to California for a 6 day paintball filled vacation. Here are just a few ways you can make your flight a little greener.
- Put an EMPTY re-useable water bottle in your carry on and fill it with water once your through security.
- Pack as light and small as possible.
- Pick a non-stop flight if possiable (less fuel used on take off and landing)
- Fly Economy/Coach, the more people on a plane=less flights needed.
- Know what company your flying with and what measures they are taking to reduce their carbon footprint.
- Pretend its lunch anywhere else and pack your own silverware, napkin and the like just take the knife out of your bamboo set first… (I haven’t tried this one yet so we shall see.)
Do you have any other ideas for me?