So a while back I started loosing some weight, not for the numbers per say, just because I was starting to grow out of my pants. As a 27 year old who is not pregnant that was not acceptable to me. Well I lost around 13 lbs and was very comfortable there, then I got stressed out , changed birth control and stopped exercising and well I gained it all back…not a happy girl.
So this time around I’m doing things different, I’m changing things. I’m working on the root of the problem (stress, sugar addiction and a few other things) and changing my eating and exercise habits.
- This may shock you but I never went to therapy after Mark passed away. I am now, I had my first session last week. I dont’ want my life and Mac and I’s relationship to be affected daily by my stress. I understand there will be days and memories forever and I’m happy with that, I will never forget Mark never.
- I’m to cheap to waste the leftovers in my fridge so over the weekend I’m going to eat them, in reasonable portions so that I don’t have to throw them away.
- No Candy not a single piece till Mac gets back from his trip.
- Exercise 2 times between now and Sunday
- Eat Raw for a week, try to get all the unhealthy processed carbs and sugars out of my system so I don’t crave them anymore.
- Exercise 4 Times a week.
- Continue with therapy.
- Continue exercising 4 times a week.
- Eat a calorie controlled diet with limited processed foods as much as possible.
- Continue with therapy