I started a book reading challenge this year, the “Take a Chance” Challenge that I found on Life…with Books. I’ll write more about the specifics of that later. Today lets focus on the fact that books arn’t all that green… so how do you reduce your impact when your an avid reader? There are lots of options here are just the ones I can think of.
- Use your library, this one is pretty obvious and if your lucky like me there is one right on your way home.
- Have a book exchange at work, we have a bookshelf where you can take a book or leave a book.
- If you and your friend both like the same series and just have to have the new book right now, share it. This not only saves paper it also saves money!
- Shop used, again saving money and paper. You can shop for used books on Ebay, Amazon, ocal bookstores almost anywhere!
- When your done with your books, sell them to others.