I don’t want to have resolutions just that word sets me up for negative thoughts and then failure because of those thoughts so here are my aspirations for 2011:
- Recycle more to reduce the amount of waste we have. Possibly reduce enough to go down a garbage pail size.
- Find more practical everyday ways to go green.
- Reduce our debt, we don’t have much but I would like to be down to just our mortgage by mid 2013. (This includes a few things but the large items are the pathfinder and student loans.)
- To eat less processed foods and keep to our dining our budget.
- To remain in my current pant size comfortably.
- To cook more home cooked meals, yummy.
- To see my Iowa family at least 5 times this year (but more would be better)
- To not use all my sick days as I accrue them…heres hoping.
- Become a savvy shopper (stocking up, using coupons, not buying things I don’t need.)