I don’t know about the rest of you but I have a lot of ‘stuff’ in my work bag. See?
Lets see here, Wallet, iPod, Lip Gloss, shopping bags, coupon envelope, toiletry bag, magazine, luna bar, business cards, cough drops, to-go ware, and my iPad… Yeah I think that about covers it, that also describes my problem, its full and cluttered and I have a hard time finding exactly what I need. Not anymore! Check I got a new bag from Green Smart ™
First let me tell you a little bit about the company. I think the best way would be this direct quote from their philosophy page on their website.
Reduce – Recycle – ReinvestReduce our resource consumption in every activity we conduct.Recycle everything that can possibly achieve additional life as is or in another form.Reinvest in organizations that are working toward protecting our planet.At GreenSmart™, we try every day to make the world greensmarter. From the designs we create, to the materials we use, to how we manufacture and ship our products, we put everything we do through our GreenSmart™ filter. We believe that even the smallest of positive actions every day can result in big changes toward a better product and a better environment in the long run. It is a pursuit of best practices for us. We have been doing it since we started back in 1995.
Based on that fact I thought the fabric would be stiff and course, I couldn’t be more wrong. It is soft and flexiable, perfect for a messanger bag. Here is my bag.
I thought the green was a good mix of fun and yet professional but they also have black and orange.
See how everything fits so neatly.
It really is the perfect bag for me. I’ve gotten a lot of compliments on it and you should see peoples faces when I tell them its made from recycled bottles.
Ready for the great news? You can win one too in the color of your choice.
Leave a SEPARATE comment for each entry if you post one comment for all of these questions it will only count as 1 entry. ~*~ Open to USA Residents only, sorry.~*~
- Go to the GreenSmart website and tell me one way this company is green. (1 Entry)
- Follow GreenSmart on Facebook. (1 Entries)
- Follow GreenSmart on Twitter (1 Entry)
- Follow Life, Love, Green on Twitter (1 Entry)
- Let me know what your favorite product is on their web page. (1 Entry)
- Tweet or Facebook about this giveaway I just entered to win a Puku messenger bag from @begreensmart and @lifelovegreen http://www.lifelovegreen.com/?p=2251 (1 time)
- Follow me on Google Friend Connect
- You get 1 extra comment per weekly link up on my Reuse Challange. So if you linked up in the last 3 weeks tell me your project and get an extra entry. If you haven’t linked up yet you can on the week 4 page.
As always, I don’t want to ever force anyone to follow me and that is why its just an additional entry but the fact is, in order to keep getting these great giveaways I need to show companies that I have people reading my blog. Thanks for understanding.