All of these things relate to events from the last week. However I don’t want to go into specifics. That being said I do want to get them off my chest.
- Seriously people if your over 18 don’t act like your in high school anymore, be nice and play fair.
- Adding a swear word every 3 word just makes you sound dumb and makes your sentence incomprehensible.
- Even adults need to have fun, in fact especially adults.
- A good nights sleep can do wonders for your brain/body/emotions.
- Pretending to be what your not makes a angry bride, not a new customer. (Friend not me)
- Cake really can makes things better (especially for angry bride’s.)
- When you have nothing else to say stop, don’t just type filler.
Last but not least:
- Don’t lie.