This giveaway has ended.
~*~ This is a ‘sponsored’ giveaway. By that I mean they gave me my mug for free. However I felt no obligation or pressure to give them a glowing review. I truly believe what your about to read. ~*~
This is my new Brugo Mug, its color is seaglass ( I didn’t pick the color but I do like green!) I really only have 2 rules for my travel mugs, 1. It must screw shut, 2. It needs to do what its intended to do. If its good looking that always helps and this is a style’n and classy mug.
Well this one screws shut so #1 is taken care of, but whats really cool is that this one is intended for more than just keeping your drink hot. It also cools down a small amount to a great sipping temp! All you have to do is:
I was amazed it actually worked! It didn’t cool it down a ton, but just enough to sip and not burn your tongue. I was hooked, the only catch is you have to remember to tip it back or when you go to take a sip you get nothing. But that just takes some getting used to. If you savor your drinks like me eventually your drink will cool down enough to change it to sip only (instead of the tip and cool.) That brings up my next favorite feature of this mug the cap has Lock, Tip and Cool, and Sip openings. The lock is great because one of my skills is walking fast pumping my arms and splashing hot tea all over myself, not anymore! I just throw it in my bag (right side up of course) when I’m walking in to work so I don’t have my hands full.
Not to mention it a reusable!! Bonus green points! Did you know you can bring this to your local coffee shop and often get a .10 discount! At least you can at the chain stores but I know many small shops around here who do the same thing.
So all in all I give it 2 thumbs up. there are a lot of colors available and right now they are running a great deal. If you buy 2 or more the cost goes down to $14.95 each (originally $19.95) and shipping is always free for orders over $50.00. Think about that price, you easily pay at least $13.00 for a mug at the coffee shops and they just aren’t this cool.
Here are the details:
- 3-position drink mode selector “Lock, Sip, Tip & Cool”
- Patented Temperature Control Chamber
- Double-wall insulation
- No-slip bottom
- Choice of attractive, stylish colors
- Stainless Steel and Chrome accents
- 16oz / 450ml capacity – a large cup (Medium at Caribou or a Starbucks Grande)
- Ergonomic grip
- 13 different colors!
The winner of this giveaway will get a random color mug sent to them straight from the company. This is a WORLDWIDE giveaway. They are an international company and have volunteered to send it anywhere!
Here what you do, please leave a SEPARATE comment for each item. If you leave one comment with all five things it will only count as 1 entry.
1. Check out their web page and tell me your favorite color.
2. Tell me your favorite ‘green’ tip, trick or hint.
3. Follow Brugo Mug on Twitter to keep up on their current sales and specials. As well as future giveaways!
4. Check out Brugo’s Facebook page and join for more great deals!
5. Tell me your favorite hot drink. Mine is tea, any tea as long as it is loose leaves and fresh brewed!
6. Tweet, post this on your blog or facebook this giveaway here is the short code for you: http://tinyurl.com/MugGiveaway (only 1 entry)
Giveaway closes Wednesday July 28th at 10:00 CST