I got a blogger award! Chris over at GOODEness Gracious gave me the Honest Scrap award. How fun, this is my 3rd blog award ever and I’m quite honored.
So the rules of the game are as followes:
I have to HONESTLY tell you 10 things about me and then pass the award along to other great bloggers.
1. I watch the Disney Channel
2. I enjoy McDonalds food (its bad for your health and the environment.)
3. Tea is my favorite beverage.
4. I hate washing dishes.
5. I’m not a very good gardener, That is why I only have 2 tomato plants.
6. I’m cheap, I buy things at craft stores over time on sale and with coupons, unless I must have them by a specific deadline.
7. I’m addicted to Coach
8. I have two tatoos, Wings for Mark and MAC’s name in Korean, I’ve never regreted them.
9. I’m a organization freak who is way behind.
10. I was a Bible beating freak in high school and proud of it.
Now for my nominations
Aimee from Living, Learning and Loving Simply
Cathy from Let’s be Green Together
Jody from Treasure to Treasure
Melanie from Going Green with Noah
Abigail from The Healthy Happy Chicka
Brandi from Back to the Basics
I’ve also gotten some fun packages lately from some new blogger friends.
Jen From Hamster Central sent me a awesome Bento Set that is great! Check it out! Oh and here is a little more info about Bento Boxes.
I also recently got a great package from my new friend Abigail over at Grace. Hope. Love. Joy. I bought a few necklaces from her at her Etsy Store. Along with them she sent a few Korean treats that were eaten so fast I didn’t get any pictures…oops. But here are the beautiful necklaces!