Ok this is my first major blog fail….I think.
Here are 7 very random things about me
1. I’ve donated my hair to Locks of Love 3 times and I’m working on my 4th! I’ve donated 16, 12 and 10 inches.
This was the last time I donated in 2008.
2. I hate rooster decorations. It’s kind of an inside joke with Mark’s family now. Our house had rooster wall paper and it drove me nuts. I finally re painted and got rid of it but from then on every time we go shopping they point out every rooster. In fact look what ‘R’ got me for my birthday:
3. I where black ALOT its a part of my job we need to where dark contrasting colors. So every day I’m either wearing a black top or black pants to work. ‘R’ once joked that it looked like I worked for a funeral home.
4. I have lived in 13 different houses/apartments and one hotel (my parents ran it) in 27 years. (No, I’m not an Army kid)
5. I went on a mission trip to Honduras and lived there for 3 months when I was just 16.
6. The choice to make sign language my major in collage was a 2 min decision and it was one of the best ones I’ve ever made.
This is me after interpreting for Point of Grace.
7. I love Asian food here are some of my faves Beef and Potato (Vietnamese) Pad Thai (Thai) Kim chi, Bulgogi, Mandu, Jap–chae (Korean) So I guess its a good thing I married MAC (he is 1/2 Korean.)
Ok now for my nominations!
1. This is my best Friend Jessica’s blog it does a great job of talking about her Son how has a very rare disorder and the trials and victories in their life. http://cjvanschepen.blogspot.com/
2. Wendi has a great perspective on life and also has a son with some challenges. http://www.miraculouschaos.blogspot.com/
3. Sarah is a very thoughtful woman who talks about life, kids and faith. http://lifeintheparsonage.blogspot.com/
4. Sachiko is the crafty girl I wish I was. http://tearosehome.blogspot.com/
5. Lindsey runs one of my favorite stores and has a fun blog to boot! http://lindseycheney.blogspot.com/
6. Cathy is a woman after my own heart proclaiming “lets be green together” http://letsbegreentogether.blogspot.com/
7. Jody has very thoughtful Biblicaly based posts at least once a week! http://treasuretotreasure.blogspot.com/
8. Melanie is a green mom with great faith. Her posts very in theme but they are all great. http://jonathanandmelanie.blogspot.com/
9. Jamee is a woman living whit the new normal, living with many things that have changed her life. She does great reviews of gluten free foods. http://www.anewkindofnormal.com/
10. Jaimie has a C.R.A.F.T blog that should be enough right there, but many of them are redo’s of things she has around the house, better yet! http://craftingreallyawesomefreethings.blogspot.com/
11. Abigail is another greenie and a vegetarian out of necessity. Check her out she is one of my new favorites. http://thehealthyhappychicka.blogspot.com/
12. I first met Holly Renee on The Blog Frog and quickly became a fan of the way she thinks, therefore I really like her blog. http://www.loveimaginecreate.com/
13. Becki has a great shop and a blog with tutorials for hair! In fact I have one of her ideas in my hair right now! http://www.whippycake.com/
14. Nicole has a craft blog and I think her tag line says it all. “A collection of my attempts at a handmade life, and my favorites from others.” http://createanddelegate.blogspot.com/
15. Janae has a great project going for her daughers, real letters from real woman talking about life. Check it out. http://www.pimde.com/
So for those of you who just won here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic! (in no particular order…)
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.