Ok first of all just for honesty reasons here is what under my sink looks like…
Cleaning products are what started my journy to green I would break out in a rash every time I used a ‘normal’ cleaner and the fumes of some would give me a headache.
I still have a lot of old product I’m trying to use up and some specialty cleaners as you can see but these are my 5 favorite products and the ones I use most often.
1. Shaklee Dish Wash Concentrate~ I use drops, yes drops of this product for my dishes. We still hand was pots and pans as well as a few other oddly shaped things that don’t get clean in the dish washer. Plus my husband things it works tons better than Seventh Generation. So here is the green impact, Concentrate=less plastic, and it can be recycled, also a standard bottle lasts at least 5 times as long as a bottle of standard soap (at least in our house.) Its biodegradable and has no phosphates!
2. Method squirt and mop~ Again I use very little of this when I use it and I don’t have to add water or rinse with water afterwards. Also the amazing scent! It is non-toxic and biodegradable as well, good for the puppy. Not to mention I use it with a microfiber mop head that can be thrown in the washing machine when it gets to dirty instead of buying another one.
3. Shaklee Dish Wash Automatic Concentrate~ This 32oz bag can take the place of 2.5 48oz boxes of cascade to do the same 48 loads of dishes. Plus it is Natural, Concentrated, has Biodegradable Surfactants, No phosphates, and No chlorine. Also it just works!
4. Method Wood for Good Furniture Polish~ I use this a lot, I have quite a bit of wood in my house and after I dust with my microfiber cloth I use this to clean up stains and protect the wood. Again just like everything else it is natural and the bottle is recyclable.
5. Shaklee Basic H2 Cleaning Concentrate~ This tiny bottle makes my glass cleaner, all purpose cleaner and decreaser. All with just a few drops + water. It is ultraconcentrated – 16 ounces makes up to 48 gallons of super powerful cleaner when mixed with water.
I use all of these cleaners with clothes not paper towels just to top it off.